Use: Le-queen helps in relieving pain during menstruation.
Syrup: Lodhra, Manjistha, Balamool, Anantmool, Punarnava, Safed Musli, Gokhru Chhota, Brahmi, Shankh Pushpi, Ashok Chhal, Ashwagandha, Daruharidra, Mulethi, Gudhal Phool, Nagermotha, Gorakhmundi, Kumudh, Sugar syrup
Capsule: Papita Beej, Kalihari, Hing Shudh, Kapasmool, Tankan Shudh
Capsule: 1 Capsule twice a day for 15 days (or as directed by the physician)
Syrup: 1-2 tablespoon twice a day (or as directed by the physician)
Le-queen offers a perfect combination of 18 handpicked natural herbs which are widely used for the treatment of various menstrual problems. Regular consumption of Le-queen syrup can help you to improve the regulation of the menstrual cycle and enhance the overall health of a woman.
- It helps in proper regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- It helps in normalizing menstrual blood flow quantity.
- It supports pelvic inflammatory diseases and PMS (Premenstrual syndrome).
- For better and regular periods, Le-queen Ayurvedic medicine is highly recommended.
- Effective in toning up female generative organs and promoting regular menstruation.