Zero Stone Kit: Support Kidney Health || Remove Kidney Stones Naturally
Zero Stone Kit, is an ayurvedic formulation that has been developed after years of research and is available in the form of tablets for easy consumption. These tablets are indicated to facilitate better health of kidneys without any side effects. These tablets are enriched with natural ingredients including herbs and botanicals that help in regulating urinary tract functions and it is also beneficial in flushing out kidney stones for a healthy and risk-free solution to kidney stones.
An effective Ayurvedic formula that is effective in cleansing and detoxifying your kidney, in the safest way.
Apamarg Kashar, Yav Kashar, Pattarchhat Mool, Palash Pushp Kashar, Nav Shadar, Gazar Beej Kashar.
- Enhances bowel and urine flow to help smooth passage of contaminants from the kidney and gallbladder without any side effects.
- 100% vegetarian easy-to-swallow capsules, completely free of fillers, binders, and artificial ingredients.
- Helps in boosting up immunity.
- Indicated for improving the health of kidneys
- Antibacterial properties and effective in fighting the problem of water retention
- Helps in managing and controlling urinary tract functions
- Naturally, promote kidney and gallbladder health to maintain proper balance.
- Syrup: 2 Tablespoon 2-3 times a day (Or as directed by the physician)
- Capsule: The recommended single dose is 2 Capsules on empty stomach in the morning with a glass of lime water for 9 days.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am one of your customer,I have had path har for 7 day with capsule in the morning,and syrup as per advice in label,so my urine colour became more reddish in colour after taking it for seven day,so is it danger or its a normal situation after taking path har..please Doctor can you please answer my question
I want treament
I have both kidney stones left kidney stone 4m nd right 7m how to disslove kidney stones plz tell me
Mene olog olog medicine khaya last apka Ye PATH HAR khane ke bad ultrasound korke dekha ki mera kidney stone(5mm) remove ho gaya .But UTI ka problem hai .urine ruk ruk ke ata hai.
Thank you soo much for the valuable feedback, sir.
Don't worry, ye UTI ka problem bhi dheere dheere kamm ho jaega :)